- How did that letter get to Sunny?
- Why doesn’t Sunny miss Jazz?
- What will Sunny’s parents say and do?
- How will the school/town react?
- What will the reunion be like?
- Will Jazz treat Sunny better than before?
- Who was it?
- Will the parents believe it or not?
- Who will be the first to confront the new girl?
- How does she know so much about the family?
- How long will she stay?
- Will she admit to Sunny that she is a fraud?
- Will Jazz go away again?
- Will Sunny’s mom realize she is an imposter too?
- What could be, “I’d caught sight of the tail, now I could follow it to the rat”
- Will she get a chance to read the journal?
- What will it say?
- When will Sunny confront her?
- Will she ever know the truth about her sister?
- Will Sunny and her parents make amends?
- What will happen to Sunny’s mom if she realizes the truth?
- What will Sunny’s dad uncover?
- Will “Jazz” trust her with the diary?
- Who is Karen?
- Why is this girl pretending to be her sister?
- So who is this girl really?
- Will Sunny’s dad now confront her?
- Will the Chief find out the imposter is staying with Sunny? What will he do?
- What will happen next?
- Why is mom talking in the past tense around “Jazz?”
- Will anyone from school come by?
- Is this journal entry true? What makes you think so/not?
- How will it effect Sunny’s decisions?
- Will she call the police?
- How could she be dangerous?
- What happens after the book closes?